The life of the graveyard party! This dapper skeleton in a top hat is ready to dance the night away with his fellow undead. With a smirk on his bony face and a twinkle in his eye, he's the perfect guy to add to your portfolio. And don't worry, he may be dead serious, but he's always up for a good laugh. Get ready to raise some bones and have a killer time!
This is a digital product, you will NOT receive a physical object.
You will receive:
- JPEG File (RGB Color Profile) 300 DPI @ 12” x 14”
- PSD File
- PNG File (with transparent background)
- SVG file. The SVG file is the 2nd image listed. It is a basic sketch of the design. This is the file you would use for designing silkscreens and underglaze transfers. I have tested this on the cricut at 3.0” in size, I cannot guarantee it will cut on a smaller scale than that. If you need help using SVG files or the cricut please check out my blogs.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with your files, these are your personal files and cannot be distributed to anyone else.
A few ways you could use this image (although the options are endless)
- Make your own silkscreens
- Make your own underglaze transfer
- Use for tracing designs onto ceramics
- Creating custom decals or stickers for personal or commercial use
- Making t-shirt designs or other apparel using heat transfer vinyl or silkscreens.
- Creating vector illustrations for books, magazines, ect.
- Designing unique patterns for textiles or wallpaper
- Designing custom greeting cards or invitations
- Creating digital graphics for social media or blog posts
- Designing custom labels or packaging for products
- Making laser cut designs for various applications.
Choosing the Correct License
Personal Use: Personal use refers to using a product or service for oneself or for family and friends without any intention of making a profit. If you are making silkscreens, underglaze transfer or tracing the design to use on YOUR OWN ceramic pieces (the Ceramic pieces can be for sale) this is the correct license for you.
Commercial Use: refers to using a product or service for business purposes, with the intention of making a profit. This may include using the image to create products for sale (other than cited in personal use) or using it as a part of a marketing campaign. Some examples of this are:
- creating underglaze transfers to sell
- creating silkscreens to sell
- creating t-shirts or other merchandise to sell
Under the license agreement you are not allowed to resell any of my files as digital products. They must be sold as a physical item.